Readers are presented with the following articles:
• Article by Andrei Artamonov, "The basics of work for a beginner dyer at a dry cleaning enterprise."
• Interview with the head of the laundry department of the National Medical Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology named after Academician V.I. Kulakova - Tatyana Zavarina.
• An article by Andrei Parfenyev about polyacrylonitrile fibers, their types, properties, advantages and disadvantages, and methods of processing at dry cleaning enterprises. As always, theoretical material is accompanied by typical technological maps.
• An article by Maxim Tarasov on the features of washing and cleaning felt and needle-punched carpets.
• An article by Marina Heinz on glues and welds, the technology for their manufacture and processing of products with these types of welds in dry cleaning.
• An article by Alla Ivanova on the problem of migration of insulation in down-feather products, production features and properties of down-feather fillers, tailoring of down jackets and their processing at dry cleaning enterprises.
• Another article by Andrei Parfenyev about the basics of bleaching laundry. Perhydrol, sodium hypochlorite, optical brighteners - laboratory research and the creation of working solutions from semi-finished products. The article immerses the reader in the basics of applied chemistry and offers to ponder the question of the feasibility of independent production of drugs.
• Interview with Anna Olkhova, the permanent manager of the municipal dry-cleaning laundry “Snezhinka” from the city of Krasnodar.
Magazine "Everything for dry cleaning and laundry" №4-2019
- Brands Издательство ООО «Альбатрос-медиа»
- Product Code: 02.008.0848
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 666.67р.